Horoscope basically just opened my eyes on my health.

I remember when i was young i used to read Horoscope in the Daily Newspaper my dad used to buy. It used to be called YOUR STAR. Funny enough i actually used to believe the words and relate them to my daily activities, but with time i forgot about it. I think it's because i went over to boarding school, and accessing any newspaper was not easy and  i got over it.
So yesterday as i was browsing i so an advert on horoscope on a site i was in. "It has been such a long time." I thought. So i got to click on it and wallah! There it was and i swear it's 100% about me.
 I am unhealthy, over weight and sick and i know it. 
Mmmmmm what could be the reason? Actually non, it's all me. Not the baby weight because actually it already 2 years since. I admit i started working out, went for some evening work out and did some Zumba after 6 months but gave up. When i started this year, new year resolutions to me looked lame if i included the fitness plan for my self. Because am sure it would definitely fail.So i never thought or planned for it.

That same day, oh! yesterday i got a very severe headache. I don't get such headaches but actually, i never get headaches. So i reflected on the horoscope and i was like is this for real? Because actually i still have a banging headache. It's so....... aaaah! bad that i had to resolve for a pain-killer, this are actually things i really don't do, or see it happen to me. Pain-killers or any medicine No! No! No! 

I haven't got any plans yet for all this, but am really scared for myself since all my bad health is reflecting on my body and its quit evident. There is a saying that goes actually i have just formulated it now; "You are what you want to let yourself be." So i want to make this change physically and mentally since they are all affected.

1.For my achievements and plans Physically entails;
  • Going back to my body shape ( size 8) by trimming my waistline and reducing my thigh size.
  • Basically change my wardrobe-fitting in a size 12 clothe is my big target since am now a size 14.
  • Boost my energy- Apart from feeling lazy to wake up in the morning. Am so lazy to climb up the stairs, be it at work or my apartment.That feeling, like you about to pass out on the stairs is so scary. I do leave on the third floor of my apartment and yet the apartment has 5 floors, same to my office.
  • Going back to my ideal weight 60-63 kilograms. I'm now at 79. I don't wish to be skinny.Whenever i weigh i get so shocked, i don't understand why.Yet its a fact i have gained all that weight.
  • Get a good skin- I would love a glowing skin like that of Joy Kendi.
    Ha ha ha!  Yaaas! That is my goal. From her blog and vlog you could learn her tips and tricks to good skin.
  • Eat right- from fruits to veggies.



2.As for my achievements Mentally i wish to:
  • Manage my health problems that i think am developing, but am yet to be sure.
  • Get good comfortable sleep.
  • Please myself, feel comfortable and see myself as beautiful.
  • Feel youthful.
  • Release stress and pressure around me.
  • Improve my mood-am so not into like everything, from playing with my kids, i rarely take part in fun actives with my partner and the market too is too far.
  • Boost my self-confidence and satisfaction.
All this, i have to do. Yeah! i have to. With or without health issues. If its not enrolling in a fitness class, i will go ahead and train myself, not forgetting to have a healthy menu for my meals. I will give you updates on  my fitness and health journey, am not sure when am gonna start but hopefully soon. 



Comments

Post a Comment