Happy Valentine's- A Valentine's letter

My Darling L.A(My Apple),

Am sure many people will see this to be weird and old fashion, but I don’t mind. You deserve every word in this letter my Apple. I hope you don't mind my style too. I just want to express myself differently. Am not that romantic, but you know i can deeply express myself through words. When happy, sad and angry. So today am just happy and overwhelmed with joy.  

Anyway, today being a valentine’s day, I just wanted to take this moment to tell you Mr. L.A(my Apple) that I love you so much. You deserve to be treasured and appreciated for being the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful hubby any woman could ask for, and believe me, I do treasure you. I hope we will celebrate these valentines together each year for the rest of our lives. This is no more a dream, because you are in my life, and I want to do everything so you can feel reciprocated for everything bit of love you give me.

You have taught me so much;
·        Patience.
·        How to be a better mother, wife and a companion when need be.
·        Having faith in times I feel like everything has fallen apart and
·        Most of all I have come to know what true love is through you.

I never knew love could be this deep till I met you. You are one person who loves deeply and feels disappointed when not reciprocated. I sometimes say you give too much love, but I always tell myself that I'm the luckiest woman in the world because I can truly say that I got the most loving person in the entire world.

I will always cherish every moment we spend together, and love you even more in moments when we are apart. Funny enough since I met I see reminders of you everywhere I look, and they make feel both anxious when am away from you and excited whenever am going to see you.

I also love your optimistic nature. You always try to see the good in every situation, even when I can't see it myself. You make me have another better picture of it and everything becomes better. Most importantly, I love the way you complete me, I sometimes make decisions and I always find your opinion added to it becoming perfect. You are the soul mate I thought I'd never find. You lift my spirit when I'm down and help me find peace when I feel like everything is out of control.

We have been together my love for along time and my love for you has grown deeper, richer, and more satisfying. Most of all every moment feels like yesterday. You have become my best friend, confidant and strength.

Always remember love whenever I overreact it’s not like I do it on purpose, sometimes I just want you to listen and then hold me to help me calm down even if am shouting on top of my voice. The truth is, I can't picture my life without you. Please forgive me in advance whenever I make you mad or disappoint you.

And lastly for a long time I have been thinking what to do for you this valentines. Not necessarily basing on material things, but something that i you will not see it coming. Which is this,writing it all down so you can know how i feel about you and also so you can read it whenever you feel the need to.

Happy valentines Mr.L.A(Apple)

With love,

 





M.K

Comments